Robert de Vries
Robert de Vries is a corporate law attorney. He started his legal career in 2014 at NautaDutilh, where he gained extensive legal experience, mainly in the field of financial litigation and contract law for larger companies and financial institutions. In 2018, Robert joined the Corporate Law team of De Roos, where he focuses on all legal aspects (growth) companies face on a day-to-day basis.
Robert is the trusted advisor of several growth companies and their founders. He assists, advises and litigates in the field of commercial contracting, provides guidance on investment rounds (venture capital), take-over processes, and dispute resolution. Through his experience as a legal counsel, he has a broad knowledge of the legal aspects at play within a company, which makes him a popular sparring partner and a go-to problem solver for his clients.
Clients describe Robert as, among other things, “inventive”, “flexible”, “genuinely involved” and “highly knowledgeable”.
Examples of Robert’s recent work:
- United Wardrobe: UW counsel in UW/Vinted deal
- Brenger: investment round
- InfinitSpace B.V. (international) investment round
- IndeWild B.V. intercontinental investment round
- Active as Legal counsel of Beiersdorf N.V.
- Guiding and advising startup founders on various incubator program
- IPO Kingfish Company